Private Pilates Classes
Pilates Reformer Classes
Pilates Reformer workouts focus on controlled movements using the muscles of the body’s core. Workouts are performed using the Allegro® Reformer, a high-tech device with attached cables, pulleys and springs.
These workouts can help reduce back pain, compression on the joints and prevent sports injury. Exercises are low impact and are modified according to personal flexibility and strength limitations.
Pilates Tower Classes
Pilates Tower classes are based on matwork, but add springs to challenge and strengthen. Clients often find that the apparatus work given in tower classes allow them to go deeper to gain more strength and stretch. Springs can give resistance or support to change the emphasis of an exercise. Try a private pilates tower class session with Paulette and see how it makes a difference in your regular mat workout.
Pilates Chair Classes
The Pilates chair is a powerful piece of exercise equipment that can help build core stability, upper-body strength and lower-body power. Paulette uses it in her private pilates instruction to
- Improve performance in athletes
- Retrain the body after injury
- Increase overall physical conditioning
For All Pilates Classes
Paulette will guide you through a series of warm-up exercises, and then on to a series of total body functional exercises that focus on core control.
- Tone and Strengthen Abdominal Muscles
- Develop Longer, Leaner Muscles
- Improve Posture and Prevent Injury
- Balance Strength with Flexibility
- Relieve Stress and Tension
- Enhance Body Awareness
- Heighten Concentration
- Enhance Athletic Performance
- Increase Circulation
- Improve Digestion
Tips + Preparation
New to pilates? No problem. Paulette is skilled at helping people of all skill levels enjoy and benefit from private pilates instruction.
- Precise Pilates provides all equipment needed for these classes
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body.
- Tighter fitting, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow such as yoga tights.
- Water, towel.
Paulette Bockmann will guide you through a 55 minute pilates class precisely customized to your skill level and ability. Contact Precise Pilates to learn more about private pilates instruction, or visit our scheduling page to see availability and book your first pilates session.