About Private Pilates Instructor Paulette Bockmann
Paulette Bockmann is a Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) Certified Pilates Instructor, who has also received BASI pilates training. She provides private instruction in her inspiring home studio in Northwest Washington, DC.
Bockmann uses pilates to help you take the next step beyond your typical workout routine or physical therapy, keeping you flexible, building core strength, helping you to manage pain, building confidence and allowing you to feel good again.
She has helped her clients:
- Stay on their “a-game” for tennis, golf and running
- Strengthen core muscles and flexibility
- Gain energy to get outside with the kids
- Overcome injuries and chronic pain
- Feel more self-confident in their bodies
- Become stronger from the inside out
She has been practicing pilates for 12 years teaching private clients for 8 of the 12 years. She has expanded her training by receiving certificates in Pilates for Pathologies and Injuries, low back pain and the shoulder complex as well as recently completing a graduate program through the Heritage Training Program. Her philosophy is to teach the body in front of you as each client has different physical requirements.